Monday, April 16, 2012

hello blogging world;; meet ash and rob!



Heeeeey. So Rob and I are getting married in 11 days (ahh!) So I figured I would get a head start on this whole blogging thing, since it seems that every married couple I know has a blog. This being our first post, I thought it would be appropriate to introduce ourselves a little bit. We are getting married April 27th in Houston, Texas and could not be more excited/happy! After the wedding, reception, honeymoon, and reception in Santa Barbara, we are moving to Michigan for the summer for Rob's job selling security systems for Pinnacle. I will be working in their little office out there too to keep me busy while Rob is working hard all summer. We are both attending BYU;; Rob is studying business management with an entrepreneurship emphasis and will be graduating next April. I am studying Elementary Education and will graduate most likely next December. Rob is such a sweetheart and loves playing sports, the occasional game of madden/fifa/halo, loves going to movies with me, cooking with me, going out for frozen yogurt;; there is never a dull moment when I'm with him! I love animals (currently still working on Rob to let me get a kitten/puppy haha), love going to the tumble gym, doing arts and crafts, and anything that involves Rob! (: We have the best friends and family and are so incredibly blessed to have them in our lives! Anyways, hopefully I can get the hang of this whole blogging thing so that we can keep yall updated on all our new adventures we will be encountering as newlyweds! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment